Why should you make a note of what your dog ate?
- So that your dog neither eats too much nor too little
- If your dog gets sick, you can see whether there is a connection with the feeding
- So that you have it ready quickly when your vet asks
- So that you can better organize a feed change
For example, what can you write down?
- Make a note of the composition, ingredients and amount of the main food
- Make a note of which and how many treats your dog gets and what is included
- Make note of other chews
Talk to your vet about which factors you should write down in rosadog!